Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th festivities


The boys before jet-skiing-no, they don't ride together-just a cute photo op!

Nana and I hanging out on our deck-my hair is looking lovely from a day on the lake!!


My dad right before he flipped the sail fish over-it was so funny! Every time anyone flipped over the board he cracked up so much! W1 said it was the most fun he has ever had at the lake!


My little brother zooming away!


Sparklers! I don't like them or fireworks but I tolerate them as much as I can!

Well, another Fourth of July has come and gone for us at the lake. It is hard to believe that we have been there for 5 summers. This was the first 4th of July where it was just us and although we missed our family, it was a very enjoyable weekend. My parents and brother came down, today and my dad brought his sail board (I think it is called a sail fish). He bought it from Popular Mechanics in 1968 and he used to go sailing on Lake Norman near his hometown. The boys loved riding it and my dad laughed all day.

W1 got his first BB gun this weekend. He shot one for the first time at camp last week and loved it so Dad B bought him one-he is a pretty good shot-so is his mom-I shot one for the first time ever and did pretty well, if I do say so myself.

Well, maybe there will be some more referrals this week-Either way, I have decided to finally start on W1's new room-more pics. this week.

Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. No news? I thought for sure you guys would get your call this week! Hope you are at peace with the wait and I hope W1's room is coming along. Praying you hear something soon!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete