Friday, July 10, 2009

Great day at the pool


My little chicken!!


Hi all. No news this week. We had a great one, though. We played at the pool, played a version of tennis in our driveway and worked on W1's new room-cleaning out and getting ready for construction. I have finally started the book There is no Me without You-really great-a lot of history about Ethiopia, her orphans and the AIDS epidemic-The book centers around Waizerro Haregewoin Teferra who passed away recently-she was an amazing woman who fostered hundreds of children many who were HIV positive. If you would like to read it and live nearby, let me know-you can borrow my copy!

I am still waiting for BAM to call me to pick up From Ashes to Africa-

Well, W2 has decided that when we do receive the call, to let those around me know, I have to crow like a chicken-(or is it CAW?)-at any rate, I am up for anything as long as I get the call SOON! So, hopefully I will be saying BCAW, BCAW, BCAW in the immediate future! (and I am most sure it will be while I am in Wal-Mart with a cart full of groceries!!!)
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. i'm thinking that your call must be coming really soon, right?

    ReplyDelete