Thursday, February 5, 2009

We are still here!


W2 said he was going to tell his teacher it was a bad hair day-it took forever to get his hair to calm down!

Watching the snow!


W1 after he became a bear scout!


Our annual Valentine picture.


Happy Birthday B!

Well, I was hoping to have a post titled, "We are on the wait list!" but that is not the case. We are still having to do revisions to our dossier but I hope our home study will be sent to CIS soon.

We had a "snow" day yesterday even though there was not enough snow to sled or play in. It was so cold so we stayed in the house most of the day. Dad B is working on our new sunroom and mudroom! I am so excited about the mudroom...he was talking about putting two lockers in there for the boys and I quickly reminded him we would need THREE!! Sometimes it is still so hard to believe that we will be a family of five!! Our washer is kaput so we bought a new front loading washer and dryer yesterday. Who knew that one day I would be excited about a mudroom and new washer and dryer!!

We had our boy scout pack meeting on Monday night and W1 advanced-he is now a bear scout. It was such a neat meeting. W2 is doing a great job in scouts and I hope our little den will advance to tiger scouts in April.

It was my brother B's birthday celebration this past weekend. W2 said he was going to torture his uncle until he got a new girlfriend! I can't believe B is 24. I remember like yesterday when he was my boys' age.

Oh, on Sunday W2 - my little partner in crime- wanted me to announce to the congregation that we were adopting. Everyone was so excited and I was surprised at the number of people who did not know.

Well, hopefully, I will have a wonderful update next week!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait for you to get on the wait list...It usually goes very quickly, except for my case, which seems like it is taking forever...oh, well, surely today or tomorrow, kristi

    ReplyDelete