Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hanging in there


W2's business that has taken over my den!


W2s' creations


The proud owner!


Radio statio with my tiger den! They were fascinated by the record player!! That makes me feel old!

Hanging out with their cousin

We have had a rainy, lazy weekend. Yesterday was W2's last basketball game and W1 went to see Davidson play with my dad and brother. Stephen Curry is now the all time leading scorer at Davidson. W1 had a blast and is looking forward to basketball camp there this summer. He decided this past summer that if he had another brother we should name him either Stephen or Lebron. For a girl, Lebrona...he cracks me up!

W2 is now in business! For those of you he knows, be prepared, he is selling bookmarks. He bought a laminator last week and has been working constantly on bookmarks. He is so cute and so serious about his business-he was up this morning at 8:00 and has recruited Dad B and I to help. He is so artistic and creative while W1 is athletic-it is funny how they are so different-I can't wait to see what kind of personality Baby B has.

Well, we are waiting for the snow but I have my doubts. Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment