Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You win some, you lose some


W2 with his 1st place pinewood derby car for most unusual.


W1 with his awesome pinewood derby car!

Well, after our "party weekend" W2 had the stomach bug that has been going around. He feels much better now after Pawpaw and Nana brought him some pancakes from the annual Pancake Supper! He won 1st place at his boy scout pack's pinewood derby for the most unusual car last night. In case you can't tell, his car is a hammerhead shark. He was so excited and W1 could not have been more excited that his brother won a medal even though he did not.

On the adoption front, we are still waiting to be put on the wait list. It has been such a long process and yesterday was a tough day for me. One of my friends gave me some very encouraging words and I am trying to stay positive because I know that our child is waiting for us just like we are longing for her.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment