Monday, June 8, 2009


More lake fun!


Happy B-day Dad B!


W1 and his sweet teacher-we will miss her so much next year!


W1 and his peeps.

W1 had his awards day today. He received 2 awards and we are so proud of him! He has had a fantastic year this year and I cannot believe that my baby will be in the 4th grade next year.
W2 has really enjoyed the 1st grade-his party is on Wed. and I will have some pics. of him then.

On the adoption front, when we were driving home from the pool this afternoon, I called the house to check our messages. I thought someone called from the same area code as Gladney-(our adoption agency) and I got so excited!!! I know it is wishful thinking - we probably have several months to go but I just can't wait for our referral.

Mom and I hit the jackpot last week when we were shopping for the baby's room. I love TJ Maxx-I have searched high and low for bedding and there it was- just the colors I wanted: pink and green. We found some accessories and a beautiful chandelier on clearance at Lowes. (I am a bargain shopper!!) I hope we will move W1, soon-I get to paint NC State red walls again-

Well, have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment