Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Fun


Finding their Easter baskets. The Easter bunny sent them on a scavenger hunt!


My handsome fellas before church.


Pawpaw and his "granddaughter"-she is too cute.


Nana and the boys with their Easter gifts!


W1 and W2 with their cousins.


Well, after a very busy weekend, we have taken it easy this week. We were going to go to the lake today but W2 is not feeling well so we are going to stay home.

On the adoption front, CIS sent a revised copy of our I-171H last week so we are now back to our original age preference of 0-18 months. We are so excited to be closer to seeing our little girl! Keep up the referrals, Gladney!!

3 comments:

  1. Whooeeee.....great news on the updated I171H!!!

    It was so great talking to you at the Gladney get together two weeks ago!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hi! I am not sure if I introduced myself but I am ellen and we live in eastern NC. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog!

    ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to welcome you to the wait list!! I hope it will be a speady wait:)

    ReplyDelete