Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 and still sick!!

Learning how to shoot marbles at our pack meeting.


My little monkey.


W1 always has a football!


Hullabulu-or something like that.


We love Wii!

Hi everyone! W1 and I are still sick-We are both on an antibiotic and I had to pick him up from school today. He slept for almost 2 hours before lunch which is unheard of!! I think on top of the strep he has a sinus infection! W2 and Dad B are still doing great-knock on wood.

We heard from our social worker today who has turned in our home study and hopefully there won't be too many revisions! I have enjoyed "stalking" other blogs to see new referrals and can't believe how far we have come in the adoption process. Now, the waiting begins...

On an exciting note, a family in our little town who has adopted two boys from Ethiopia contacted us yesterday. I hope next week when I am better, we can meet for lunch. I am thrilled to have this new contact!

Hope everyone out there stays well!

No comments:

Post a Comment